TERMS & CONDITIONS ON ROCK PAPER SCISSORS COURSE REGISTERING/Enrollment
We are thrilled to have you enroll as a student with Rock Paper Scissors, the educational platform of Documentary Family Photographers Worldwide (DFP). By registering as a student for a mentored workshop or crash course with Rock Paper Scissors, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You will respect the copyright of the Guide(s) in the course material and agree to keep confidential all workshop/course material, not copying or disclosing such material to any third party who is not a registered student on the course. This includes all written material, videos and other course materials such as templates and software.
- You agree not to disclose to any third party login details provided to you in order to access the workshop/course materials and online classroom.
- You agree to keep confidential discussions held and information provided in the online classroom or private Facebook group set up for students of the course in which you have enrolled.
- You represent and warrant that you do not currently teach or mentor other photographers nor plan to in the next 12 months in relation to the subject matter contained in the workshop/course for which you have registered.
- Your place on the workshop/course for which you register is non-transferable and non-refundable. Upon payment of the workshop/course fee, no refund is available should you be unable to participate in the workshop or course.
- Should DFP cancel the workshop/course for which you have registered, you will be refunded the course fee you have paid in full. No other compensation will be made. Should DFP need to postpone the workshop/course, you will be automatically registered for the same workshop/course running from such postponed date and, provided the workshop/course runs no later than 6 months from the originally scheduled date, no workshop/course refund will be provided in such circumstances. DFP also reserves the right to change the Guide.